Tuesday, September 14, 2010

12 month checkup

On August 27th, I took Wyatt to his 12 month checkup. Here are his stats:

weight- 20lbs 12oz 20%
height-31 inches 85%


If you look at Wyatt's weight, he is on the small side. I can understand why he is in the 20 percentile, because he isn't able to eat anything that is loaded with calories/fat due to his food allergies. He isn't able to eat butter, ice cream, cheese, eggs (he isn't allergic to eggs, but the allergist recommended that I hold off on giving him eggs until he is 2) chocolate, or anything with nuts or milk. His diet consists of mostly fruits, vegetables, and meat, so I imagine he will stay on the lean side for awhile. If you look at his height, he is on the large side. It looks like he is going to be tall like his daddy!

Weston came with us to the doctor's office that day. I gave him strict orders to sit quietly while the doctor was talking to me. He usually gets really jealous when Wyatt goes to the doctor because he wants to be center of attention. I usually have to tell him to be quiet because he will DO ANYTHING to get the doctor to notice him. He has embarrassed me a time or two! This time I was REALLY proud of him, because he sat really still and quiet as soon as the doctor came into the room. You can see in the picture below that he was still being silly when she wasn't in the room.

0 comments: