Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Weston's Favorite Lunch


Weston has two favorite foods that he loves to eat for lunch. Every day he asks for a turkey and cheese sandwich or tuna fish. He especially loves tuna fish!!! I was totally a peanut butter and jelly person as a kid, so I still find it strange that Weston requests this for lunch. It is especially funny to see the way he shovels it in his mouth as though he hasn't eaten in months. Lately, he has been wanting to help make me make it for him. I was certain that once he saw me put the green onions, pickle relish, mayonnaise, and celery in it, he wouldn't want to eat it any more. So, did he change his mind about it? Absolutely not!!! It didn't turn him off one bit!! Tuna fish is still his favorite.....for now.


He doesn't want it on bread...just crackers on the side:)

Shoveling it in....

0 comments: