Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Trip to Monkey Joes


I started a sticker chart for Weston so that he could earn a trip to Jumping Beans for good behavior. He filled up his chart, so I took him to Jumping Beans while Honey was here. She watched Wyatt so that Weston and I could have a fun day together. When we arrived at Jumping Beans, there were no kids there! I knew Weston wouldn't want to jump by himself so I drove to Monkey Joes which is on the other side of town. We had the best time together! He was a little nervous to go on many of the slides, but he enjoyed the jumps for toddlers.




After we left, I took him to get ice cream at Bruster's.

We appreciate Honey watching Wyatt for us so that we could this day together! We have started another sticker chart and he is REALLY excited to earn another fun day!

0 comments: