Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Weston's Christmas Wish List!

Weston is REALLY excited about Christmas this year! He has been studying the toy books that have been coming in the mail and newspaper as if he is going to have an exam over the material. He has been asking me to "read" them to him at nap time also. He loves showing me everything that he wants Santa to bring him for Christmas. Today we cut out all of the photos of the toys he likes and made a letter for Santa. I cut all of the pictures and he glued them on the paper. When he was finished he said, "Let's take it to Santa Claus! Let's go!!!" I had to tell him that he wasn't at the mall yet, but I would take him as soon as he gets here. Here is his 2009 wish list:)



Page 2
Page 3

1 comments:

Gina said...

What...only 3 pages!!! Looks like Nathan is going to need a 2nd and
3rd job:) Funny...Emma told me yesterday that Santa is going to come to her roof to bring her some presents!!!