Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Loving Baseball

Our little boy has started showing interest in playing baseball lately. He loves to practice his swing. He is getting really good at hitting the ball. Last night we went to cousin Nolan's baseball game for a bit and he wanted to play in the worst way. He told me, "Open the gate! I play baseball." Then he tried to climb the fence when I told him he couldn't go on the baseball field. Luckily, we brought his bat and baseball and let him play with other kids outside the baseball field. He had the best time.


Nana is a better pitcher than me. I hit poor Weston in the head a couple of times. She spotted us outside and came over to give me a break.

He insists on wearing a hat every time he plays. Nana and Papa bought him a lovely Sponge Bob hat that he loves. He says, "I need my hat. Go get my baseball hat."




3 comments:

Nathan said...

Poor guy has to play with a duct taped bat. I need to stop and get him a new one.

Nathan said...

He sure wacks that ball!

Gina said...

I bet he makes his daddy proud! Pretty impressive that he can hit that ball! Next you will need to use the duct tape for the windows that he hits the ball threw:)