Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Basket

I was a little disappointed when Weston accidentally found his Easter basket in the closet on Friday. He came downstairs with his Easter bubbles and said, "Look! Wow! It's bubbles!" I don't think he payed much attention to the other stuff in his basket after he found bubbles. I was surprised he didn't spot the chocolate first. I quickly took the basket out of the closet and hid it another place. So, even though he found his basket early, I don't think he knew what else was in it until Sunday. He seemed genuinely surprised when he opened it.




This fishing toy was his favorite item.Well, maybe the candy was his favorite.


Eating his chocolate bunny.
The boys going outside to test the parachute bunnies.

While I was in the shower, Nathan let Weston make a big bubble mess in the kitchen.



The first video is Weston meeting his stuffed Easter bunny. He was so sweet! The second video is Weston with his chocolate bunny. I guess chocolate brings out the worst of him:). He let Nathan have a bite, but refused to share with me.


0 comments: