Sunday, January 25, 2009

Made it through an entire haircut!

Weston's hair had gotten really long over the holidays and was almost hanging in his eyes. We have just been really busy and haven't taken the time to cut it. Last weekend I made a promise to myself that I would cut no matter what. Of course, it was freezing outside! I usually cut it outside because it makes such a mess. Nathan put down an old sheet on the kitchen floor and gave him a handful of M&Ms. He made it through the entire haircut without asking to get down. We were so proud of him because I usually have to cut half of it in the chair and the other half after he gets out of the bath. Nathan took him to the Dollar Store to pick out a surprise toy because he did so well.



handing Nathan a clump of hair that landed in his M&Ms

0 comments: