Monday, December 15, 2008

Florida

This weekend we went to Florida to visit Nathan's brothers. We haven't been to Flordia in three years! Weston stayed with Nana and Papa so we could have a break. I would have really liked to take Weston to Disney World while we were there, but he does not do well on long car rides or sleeping in different beds. Maybe next year we'll take him.
On Friday, Nathan and I stayed in Orlando and went to Universal City Walk. I can't believe I forgot to take photos of us at the City Walk.


On Saturday, Nathan and I went shopping in Orlando. On Saturday night we all met at Steven and Erica's house for dinner. Steven grilled chicken and Erica made the best macaroni and cheese I have ever tasted! Steven and Erica, the food was really good!



Steven grilling chicken


Stacy and Erica

While we waited for the chicken, we played a few games. The guys enjoyed shooting each other with Styrofoam bullets.
Brian, the youngest brother.


This had to be our favorite game! Steven told Gage to get everyone a walkie talkie. It sounded like a great idea. Gage came out of his room with several walkie talkies that he made -out of toilet paper rolls! We laughed so hard! I thought his homemade walkie talkies were very creative!

"crr.. crrrr... crrrr... can you hear me Stacy?"
more shooting...


We played indoor golf.



Calvin



Nathan and Gage. Calvin is peeking out of the window.


The sun was so bright in Florida that we couldn't open our eyes.

Gage's eyes are still shut!



I couldn't leave Florida without getting grapefruit and oranges. This is my favorite orange grove. We have been coming to this place for the past eight years and the trees have really grown! They have the best grapefruit and oranges ever!


My eyes are still shut! Only I would forget my sunglasses when we go to Florida!

0 comments: