Thursday, November 20, 2008

I guess we don't need a crib...

Weston finally made it over the side of his crib today. I guess we don't need it anymore! His crib converts to a toddler bed, so we will changing it this weekend before he hurts himself. After putting him down for his nap, Weston came to me less than a minute later to tell me he wanted to watch t.v. For a brief second, I questioned whether or not I put him in his crib! I put him back in his crib and waited-nothing! I left his room and watched him through the crack of his door and then I saw it for myself! He climbed right over! I put him back and he climbed right out again. This happened over and over. When I finally told him firmly NOT to get out of his crib he went to sleep.
Nathan, here is our little boy escaping! BTW, Weston wasn't crying because I put him down for nap. He was still crying from a fall in the living room after one of his many escapes.


Here, he tells me he wants to "watch hippo" on television. He also says, "get out Weston."

1 comments:

Keri said...

Angie,
I watched this several times. He is so adorable! I can't believe he is big enough to climb out of a crib. Where has the time gone.