Sunday, November 23, 2008

Couldn't wait

We couldn't wait to get our Christmas tree this year! I know that it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but we already bought our tree and decorated the house. I absolutely love the smell of Christmas trees. I wish I could have one in our house all year. Here are some photos of our Christmas decorating adventure.





Weston enjoyed "helping" by putting ornaments on the tree.





We were only able to get the tree halfway finished before Weston went to bed. Nathan and I had to finish it after he fell asleep.


We made homemade gingerbread cookies too.


1 comments:

Richard said...

How fun!! Everything looks beautiful! For some reason, I couldn't wait to decorate this year either. I started last weekend and finished up this weekend. YAY!! It's Christmas!