Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sneaking Chocolate

Last night we were sitting in the living room when Weston ventured into the kitchen by himself. It is not unusual for him to wander into kitchen to play with some of his toys. Nathan and I heard him playing with his fridge toys but we heard a crackling sound soon after. Nathan and I looked at each other and said "What is he doing?". I thought he was getting in the trash. Well, I found Weston in the corner of the kitchen eating chocolate chips in the dark! On the floor were two bags of chocolate chips, potatoes, and chips. When he saw me he said, "MMMMMM!" as loud as he could say it. He is finally tall enough to reach the knobs of the only cabinet in our kitchen that doesn't have a safety latch. Weston had been asking me to get him a marshmallow out of the cabinet several times yesterday. He must have been searching for the marshmallows but he came across the chocolate instead.

How can you get mad at this?




Weston was trying to gobble up as many chocolate chips as he could before Nathan cleaned up his mess.


Getting the last two pieces left on the floor!




A mouthful of chocolate!