Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Seeing Stars

Weston has been saying the word "star" for the past couple of months. He started out saying the word correctly(minus the r sound) but it has evolved over time. It has now turned into a throat gargling sound. I suspect it is his attempt at making the r sound. I laugh so hard every time he says "star"! You will hear why in the video.

In the video, he appears to be looking at a star and moon on his ceiling. There are no stars or moons in his room other than the one on his lamp. Perhaps he is just waiting for them to fall out of the sky. Who knows?




2 comments:

Gina said...

That was funny. I was laughing too. It sounds like he is out with the guys if you know what I mean. Aren't they so cute when they first wake up.

Two Goats on the GO said...

We feel like we are getting to know Weston through your blog. Yesterday, I was sitting outside and heard Herm just a laughing. He was listening to Weston say star.