Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas Party at School


Weston's Pre-K class had a Waffles for Winter party at school on the last day of school before the winter break.  The teachers asked for parent helpers, so I volunteered to help. I had only planned to stay for a few hours, but I ended up staying the entire day! By the time the party was over, it was lunch time, so I decided to eat lunch with my little guy. By that time, school is almost over because Pre-k is the last to eat lunch. After lunch, I helped the teachers get all of the students' Christmas things organized and ready to go home. I remember how hectic the last day of school was before Christmas break, so I tried to help as much as I could. I had a great time at the party, and enjoyed seeing Weston in his school environment.  He is definitely more quiet at school, and is very serious. 


 
 
The class started their party with waffles from the Waffle House. One of the student's dad is a manager at a Waffle House, so he brought waffle mix to school and cooked for everyone! 

 
 
Weston chowed down on the waffles and eggs, but didn't touch the bacon!!

Craft time!
Making a snowman with modeling clay.

I went to recess with the class too.
Eating lunch!
Another craft!



0 comments: