Saturday, December 17, 2011

One Sad Indian...

 Again, I have gotten really behind on my posts. It is almost Christmas, and I am just getting around to Thanksgiving. After looking through all of my photos to find the Thanksgiving photos, I realized why I haven't been able to sit down in front of a computer.  We've been busy!!!!

Anyway, I am posting photos of our little guy dressed as a Native American back in November. Weston's school asked the students to dress up as a famous Native American, but they had two different dates written on the newsletters. I guess they corrected it somewhere, but I never noticed it the date change. So, we sent him as a Native American on the wrong day!!! When Nathan dropped him off at school, he said Weston was the ONLY one in a costume. After school, I asked Weston if he was the only one dressed up that day, and he said, "I was one SAD, lonely Indian with a LOT of pilgrims!!!!"  At least he had a sense of humor about it:)

Nathan made the bow for Weston, and I helped make his vest and necklace.

0 comments: