Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fall!

We look forward to fall every year!After being cooped up in the house all summer, it is such a relief to have cooler weather.  It is so nice to be able to get outside again, and there always seems like there is so much fun stuff to do!! The only thing I don't love about fall is that our boys seem to stay sick!! I think they have both been sick as least three times, but I've quit counting. I have been so thankful that I have been able to be a stay-at-home mom during these times.  It can be exhausting, and frustrating at times, but I am happy that I am not juggling a full time "paying" job along with it!!

Weston has already missed four days of school this year due to illness.  
 

Whenever Wyatt gets a runny nose, he usually has to have breathing treatments to control his asthma.  Luckily, he is more patient than a lot of toddlers his age!  Breathing treatments can be very time consuming, uncomfortable, and noisy!!


0 comments: