Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

Nathan was so sweet on Mother's Day weekend. He cooked a delicious dinner on Saturday; we had BBQ ribs, potato salad, sweet potato fries, Texas toast, cabbage, and homemade raspberry lemonade. Nathan and Weston woke early on Saturday to make a trip to the grocery store and then spent the rest of the day in the kitchen preparing food. He did a fantastic job! Thank you, sweetie!


Our poor Weston was sick ALL weekend. He only wanted soup.



On Sunday morning, Weston surprised me with an orange Gerber daisy that he picked out himself. Nathan said that he originally picked out a huge plant, but it was too heavy for Weston so they put it back. I would have loved to see him trying to carry a giant plant around Lowe's. He also gave me a gift card to McDonald's:)




Sunday evening we took a drive to the dam and let the kids play until it started raining.

Looking at the fish at the SC welcome center.



Helping me plant my daisy.

0 comments: